The NMR RF Lab functions as part of the Magnetic Resonance Systems Lab at Texas A&M University. Our research focuses on the development of hardware and methodologies to address challenges in the field of magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy.
* novel RF coil design for high-field imaging and spectroscopy
* technology to support the sensitivity of non-hydrogen detection at low fields and clinical fields.
* transmit and receive parallel imaging coils and methodology
- small animal imaging
- non-periodic and one-time events
- high-field human applications
* full wave modeling and simulations