The NMR RF lab primarily operates in a 500 sq ft lab space in the Emerging Technologies Building on the main campus of Texas A&M University.
The lab houses - state-of-the-art Agilent network analyzers
- reflow soldering system
- printed circuit board prototyping capabilities
- small instrumentation for RF coil fabrication
- 3D printing capabilities
- computing support for Remcom XFdtd®
Scanner access is located off campus in the MRSL in 9000 sq ft of research space in the University Services Building.
The lab houses - 4.7T/33cm MRI scanner, supported by Varian Unity/Inova spectrometer
- 4.7T/40cm scanner with RF screen room, supported by Varian Unity/Inova spectrometer
- 1T/20cm Samsung extremity scanner
- light machine shop
- small animal handling area, anesthesia, gating, and monitoring equipment
High-field imaging is performed off-site in collaboration with the Advanced Imaging Research Center at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, which houses a Philips 7.0T Achieva System.
Maps and Directions